Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 MySpace Layout Codes

Thoughts and stories from the veiw point of an eccentric and eratic orbit.

Website Counter
e Bay

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shanzi


This is a photograph of Shanzi. Shanzi is my fiance though I normaly refer to her as my wife. The reason I do that is because I hate expaining to people why we are not married. The picture is the first image of any kind I ever saw of her before I actually met physical form.It remains one of my favorite photographs of Shanzi. I will not say that her boobs didn't catch my eye in a way as big as her bra size but it is her smile that I find so special in this photo and in my life. It betrays nothing of the extreme complexity that lay hidden behind that innocent and charming face. It is not a mask of decpetion or a veil to conceal but rather more like a kind word. It is ment to lend comfort and delight.

So it does.

Posted by Picasa

MySpace Layout Codes