Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 MySpace Layout Codes

Thoughts and stories from the veiw point of an eccentric and eratic orbit.

Website Counter
e Bay

Friday, February 10, 2006

Page from a sketchbook


This collection of scatch marks is a random page out of one of my sketchbooks. It is part of a science fiction graphic novel project that is now over twenty years in the making. I long ago realized I would never finish it much less submit it for publication but occasionaly I still play with it. There have been times I have ignored legitamite work that had a paycheck attached to it so I could play with this juvinile waste of time. That is so typical of me. The GN has changed titles a dozen or so times and I have no longer recall the plot yet the work continues in absolute disregard for it's own pointlessness. I feel that way myself all to often. Maybe that is why I can not seem to let it go.

MySpace Layout Codes