Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 MySpace Layout Codes

Thoughts and stories from the veiw point of an eccentric and eratic orbit.

Website Counter
e Bay

Friday, January 27, 2006

Secret

There is a story behind this weird poem. I am not going to tell it here or anywhere,
anytime. it's private. A secret and it's nature and beauty would be tarnished by being too open with it. (For me at least)
It is obviously a love poem but why I like it so much and it's "exact" meaning are only known to myself.Obviously too, it is composed about an individual. That person knows it is about and for her but I have never fully told her all about it either.
The poem or whatever you want to call this, is for she and I alone.

a grin
a kiss
a wink
a smile for you
for the days that bring burdens to trouble us
the days that make smiles difficult to cultivate
some soft silly thoughts for those long hours when the weight of labors need is heavy and the morning is far away

the space between us
the words spoke in silent places with no one to hear

endure

love is a light

for me and for you

their is always the sun

MySpace Layout Codes