Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 MySpace Layout Codes

Thoughts and stories from the veiw point of an eccentric and eratic orbit.

Website Counter
e Bay

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Up and coming ....

Little Paul and Big Bry:Part of my biogrophy series
The Teaches of Peaches:My take on What music means to me
A Necessary Vice Part II:Eletric Booga Loo
Meat is Murder but Leather is Cool: Vegitarianism and the Terminaly Hip
Kevin Stone, God of Alternative Rock, and the fall of the House on the Hill:Biogrophy
Shanzi the story of Mad Mistress of Astoria:Part of my biogrophy series
The Church of Bruce:Biogrophy again
The Witches of Westport:I have no description for this yet
Olive Grape: Excert from a very strange short story
Circles:A very dull "Long Story"

All blogs subject to change at any variation of mood and issured FDIC

MySpace Layout Codes